This Forbes list includes the top most expensive to repair luxury and non-luxury vehicles over a five year period. We have arranged the list in following fashion: first comes the Top 4 most expensive luxury vehicles to repair followed by the non-luxury trucks and SUVs and finally the Top 4 non-luxury cars. On the overall basis the Dodge Viper is most expensive car to repair at $1,641 for five years.
Top 4 Most Expensive Luxury Vehicles To Repair.
- MERCEDES-BENZ G-Class & AUDI A8: $1,640
- JAGUAR XK: $1,629
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER: $1,600
- MERCEDES-BENZ CL-Class: $1,540
- HUMMER H2: $1,484
- FORD F450: $1,295
- DODGE RAM 3500: $1,282
- HUMMER H3: $1,244
- CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500: $1,094
- Dodge Viper: $1,641
- FORD MUSTANG -$1,201
- MINI COOPER CONVERTIBLE: $1,093
- SUBARU IMPREZA : $1,006
More: Top Auto Picks for 2008