HOME | COMPARISON | AUTO SPY | CONTACT US | RSS FEED |

Brooke Hogan Involved In Florida Multiple Car Crash

Brooke Hogan Involved In Florida Multiple Car CrashBrooke Hogan, the daughter of former WWF wrestler Hulk Hogan had yesterday got involved in a multiple car accident in Clearwater. She was driving in the center lane of the Bayside Bridge when the car in front of her lost control while changing lanes. No one was injured but Brooke Hogan's (real name, Brooke Bollea) Mercedes CLS had severe front-end damage and was towed from the scene. The Florida Highway Patrol officers are still investigating the incident but no charges have been filed till now.

On her MySpace blog, Brooke said:
I don't know if you heard, but my friend and I got into a really bad car accident today ourselves... As I turned on my car I clicked my seatbelt. As we pulled out onto the road, I looked over and realized my friend didn't have her seatbelt on. I reminded her to put it on and the minute she clicked it, a car crashed into us.

According to Brooke's blog, she credits her brother Nick and John Graziano for saving her life as they insisted on her wearing a seat belt while driving the car.

Brooke's parent (Hulk Hogan & Linda Hogan) later reached the scene of accident.
The Hogan's are no strangers to car accidents. A serious car accident in November of 2007 landed the junior Hogan, Nick in jail and left his friend John Graziano critically injured.
Source: TMZ

Read More On: Car Crash , Celebrity

Photos: Brooke Hogan Car Crash Pictures.
Brooke Hogan Car Crash Brooke Hogan Car Crash Brooke Hogan Car Crash
Hogan Family Hogan Family

Latest CarNoise Posts