According to Audi, its A3 TDI clubsport quattro can race from 0 to 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in just 6.6 seconds and attains a top speed of 240 km/h (149.13 mph). Exterior components such as the large DTM-look rear spoiler and the bolt-on wheel arch extensions give the car a dynamic air, while the racing bucket seats, the open gear lever gate in aluminum and and Audi’s characteristic flat-bottom steering wheel form the highlights of the interior.
The show car is a true high-tech sports car. Already lowered by 1.3 inches, the Clubsport Quattro concept has a mean stance thanks to a widened track (1.3 inches in front; 1.8 inches out back), bolt-on fender flares and 20-inch alloy wheels. Audi has packed the car with a six-speed transmission and the quattro all-wheel-drive system. At the front wheels, stopping power is provided by six-piston brake calipers and ceramic discs.
The Audi drive select driving dynamics system allows the driver to vary at will the throttle response characteristic, the exhaust sound, the level of power assistance for the steering, the cut-in thresholds for the ESP stabilization system, as well as the operating mode of the dampers that deploy Audi magnetic ride technology.
08 Model Audi A3 TDI Clubsport Quattro Concept Photos & Pictures
The Audi A3 TDI clubsport quattro.
- Four-cylinder TDI with common-rail injection system
- Displacement of 1968 cc, output of 165 kW (224 hp) and torque of 450 Nm
- Optimized exhaust system, sonorous soundtrack
- 0 – 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in 6.6 seconds, top speed 240 km/h (149.13 mph)
Power transmission- High-efficiency six-speed manual transmission with a lightweight casing, open gear lever gate made of aluminum
- quattro all-wheel drive with extremely fast-action multi-plate clutch
- Four-link rear suspension for dynamic handling and good comfort
- Power steering with highly efficient electric drive
- Wheels measuring 9 J x 20, tire size 265/30
- Six-piston brake calipers and ceramic discs at the front wheels
- Audi drive select driving dynamics system with Audi magnetic ride adaptive damper control
Body and interior
- Length 4,254 millimeters (167.48 inches), width 1,825 millimeters (71.85
inches), height 1,385 millimeters (54.53 inches)
- Motorsport-look design, large rear spoiler
- Racing bucket seats and extra aluminum components in interior